Saturday 23 June 2012

Disappointment!

The results from my Contax II are not good :-( The film has come over exposed, by several stops at least. I think the meter is at fault. I checked it briefly against my Weston meter and it seems to be reading only about 1 stop over. I have tried to recover the photos but they are not very good. These are the best:
Wembley stadium arch reflected in windows.
I am particularly disappointed as I was trying out a new development process. These are taken on Ilford FP4+, developed in Rodinal (R09 as it is now called) 1+25, 9mins at 20C, 1 minute initial agitation then 1 inversion every 30 secs. 
Another one of the Wembley stadium arch
All of these were taken at  a shutter speed of 1/50sec. I think this may also be slow.
Stairs, shopping center, Dunstable
The rangefinder may be out too, as close up shots are out of focus. Oh well, better luck next time. When I win the lottery I will get this camera serviced!



No comments:

Post a Comment